So you have graduated with your diploma or degree in pharmacy and you want to do a Pharmacy Start-Up
- What should you do first?
- What should you do next?
- Where should you buy your products from?
- Do you need social media presence?
- What the heck is tele-pharmacy and how do I set it up?
If you are asking yourself any of these questions then this is just what you need. You are in the right place.
The Pharmacy Start-Up program will take you through all the steps you need, no more fumbling about where to start, you just in on the course and toolkit and get started. Connections to getting funding for your pharmacy business on small scale and large scale. Which type of investors to select, how to approach them and more.
Everything you need with one simple click.
Pharmacy Start-Up, Whats in it for you?
1. Business Planning
2. Forming a legal entity
3. Register for Taxes (and which taxes are applicable and when)
4. Setting up business accounting and banking
5. Obtaining permits and licenses
6. Business Insurance, when to get it and what to look out for
7. Defining your brand
8. Setting up your business website
9. Skills you will need to succeed as an entrepreneur
10. How to determine the growth potential of your pharmacy
Bonus in Pharmacy Start-Up
- A downloadable toolkit that enables you to set up your pharmacy easier and faster
- Tips and tricks to avoid pitfalls in the pharmacy business
- How to strategize the growth of your pharmacy
- Strategies for the East African Market (learn about Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and more)
Dr Judith Getugi is a pharmacist who has over fifteen years of experience in the pharmacy industry, offering consultancy on pharmacy set up as well as develops digital products for healthcare. She has also been involved in brand development for several healthcare businesses in the last five years of her career.
Judith is passionate about all things healthcare and empowering the youth through education.
When she is not chasing deals, Judy loves to cook and try out new recipes while spending time with her family.
Kennedy Odokonyero – Pharmacist based in Uganda
At the end of the pharmacy startup program, you will have all the skills you need to set-up and manage your very own pharmacy. So get started now, don’t miss out on this.
You can earn a FREE one on one session with a pharmacist mentor by signing up and following WeRBinti on social media.
If you already started a pharmacy business, then perhaps the pharmacy reset program may be for you or someone you know. Check out other courses we have on offer.
Stay connected with us on Instagram