How to get to C Suite in Six Steps
Have you always aspired to be at the leadership level (C Suite) of an organization but didn’t know how to get there? Or maybe you have just gained some managerial position and you feel you need to be better prepared to tackle your new role. Well you are in luck. The C Suite program gives you six structured steps to follow that will help you to rise to the top and become the leader you were always destined to be.
Rising to the top comes with its own challenges, you will learn from others who have gone through what you are embarking on
Earning the corner office isn’t just based on high performance only and neither is it based on luck. You may have the technical skills for a C suite role but are missing some critical skills to cinch that top Job.
This online course will enable you to create a personal career strategy that identifies, nurtures the skills you need to dive deeper into the space your in now and get noticed. Take all the guesswork out of career planning and utilize our six step toolkit to get you where you want to be. Are you one of those people who creates a back up plan for their back up plans, you hit a roadblock and you loose all your momentum? This easy to implement plan will keep you on track, keep you accountable and practice your skills, receive feedback.
This course is for you if
- You are an Ambitious mid to senior level leaders who want to fast track your career into a strategic role that will enable you to make a difference in your organization
- You are a Current executive who wishes to prepare for a more senior role
- You are an Aspiring leader who has been identified as a potential executive
What will You gain from the C Suite Pathway Course
- You will be able to formulate and implement effective leadership strategies.
- You will develop the capabilities needed to increase your team’s work productivity.
- You will explore ways to help you decrease employee turnover and increase engagement, creating a strong and united team.
- You will work to identify and improve your leadership style.
- You will develop your communication skills, mastering the art of negotiation, influence and conflict management.
- You will become more confident as a leader and find new ways of influencing the teams you lead.
- You will learn how to effectively connect to people, developing the ability to give constructive feedback, and critically seek the feedback of your team.